1. Empty as space , Scary as a ghost, I appear every night What am I ?
2. The man was afraid to go because the man with the mask was there. Who is the man with the mask?
3. Tear me off and scratch my head, once was red, is black instead
4. A man was shot to death while in his car. There were no powder marks on his clothing, which indicated that the gunman was outside the car. However, all the windows were up and the doors locked. After a close inspection was made, the only bullet-holes discovered were on the man's body. How was he murdered?
The car is a convertable, he was shot through the open roof.
5. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
The third room.
6. A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?
The wife was pregnant and gave birth while the man was gone but died in the process. The stranger is the mans newborn child.
7. In the stronghold of the city sharp-edged swords, skilfully forged in the flame by smiths, bite deeply into me. I can but await a more fearsome encounter; it is not for me to discover in the city any of those doctors who heal grievous wounds with roots and herbs. The scars from sword wounds gape wider and wider; death blows are dealt to me by day and by night. What am I?
No idea, An Anvil?
8. Alive without breath, As cold as death, Never thirsty, Ever drinking, Clad in mail, Never clinking, Drowns on dry land, Thinks an island, Is a mountain, Thinks a fountain, Is a puff of air. What am I?
9. A man went to a party and drank some of the punch. He then left early. Everyone else at the party who drank the punch subsequently died of poisoning. Why did the man not die? Please note that he did not add the poison. Also, nothing was added to punch after he left.
10. A man is lying, stabbed to death, in his chateau during the dead of winter. The only clues to the mystery of his death are an open window, and a cup of bloody water at his bedside. How did he die?
11. I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?
no idea on that one either.