Go Back   Undeadgames the #1 source for Zombie Game information > Non Zombie Discussion > Off Topic

Old 07-19-2009, 08:08 AM

udds 91,737
WaterCory
Default Riddles. Answer them for UDD's.

Ok when I come across new Riddles I'll post them. Every one you get right is worth 100 or more UDD's. (Bold = Answered Riddles so don't bother Trying to answer them. If I put someone else's name down for the answered riddle and it's wrong tell me and I'll change it.)

1. Empty as space , Scary as a ghost, I appear every night What am I ? (Answered by Fluffy/Shock)

2. The man was afraid to go because the man with the mask was there. Who is the man with the mask? (Answered by Fluffy)

3. Tear me off and scratch my head, once was red, is black instead (Answered by Fluffy)

4. A man was shot to death while in his car. There were no powder marks on his clothing, which indicated that the gunman was outside the car. However, all the windows were up and the doors locked. After a close inspection was made, the only bullet-holes discovered were on the man's body. How was he murdered?
(Answered by Fluffy)

5. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him? (Answered by Fluffy)

6. A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in? (Answered by Fluffy)

7. In the stronghold of the city sharp-edged swords, skilfully forged in the flame by smiths, bite deeply into me. I can but await a more fearsome encounter; it is not for me to discover in the city any of those doctors who heal grievous wounds with roots and herbs. The scars from sword wounds gape wider and wider; death blows are dealt to me by day and by night. What am I? (Answered by Fluffy)

8. Alive without breath, As cold as death, Never thirsty, Ever drinking, Clad in mail, Never clinking, Drowns on dry land, Thinks an island, Is a mountain, Thinks a fountain, Is a puff of air. What am I? (Answered by WidowMaker1)

9. A man went to a party and drank some of the punch. He then left early. Everyone else at the party who drank the punch subsequently died of poisoning. Why did the man not die? Please note that he did not add the poison. Also, nothing was added to punch after he left. (Answered by BrainDead)

10. A man is lying, stabbed to death, in his chateau during the dead of winter. The only clues to the mystery of his death are an open window, and a cup of bloody water at his bedside. How did he die? (I will give this Too BrainDead since he almost had it. It was what you said but he opened the Window grabbed the Icicle stabbed his self put it in a glass and it melted.)

11. I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?
(Answered by Fluffy)

12. I'm always in front of you but can never be seen think of Tomorrow and you'll know what i mean. Answered by Braindead)

13. Where water flows upwards I there reside; behind humans creation is where I do hide While inside I dream of how up I could fly and rising outside I see all under the sky Where am I? (Answered by Hypey)

14. I am the owner of a pet store. If I put in one canary per cage I have one bird too many. If I put in two canaries per cage I have one cage too many. How many cages and canaries do I have? (Answered by Fluffy)

15. The person who makes me has no need for me The person who buys me doesn't use me The person who is using me doesnt know What am I? (Answered by Braindead)

16. What goes up and down without moving? (Answered by Fluffy)

17. I come in many colors and I am very thin I am found in every country even in your home I am very important you can be very creative with me I can even help you learn. What am I?
(Answered by Braindead)

18. If you have 2 quarters in your ear what are you listening to? (Answered by Fluffy)

19. There is a submarine that will only operate if there are exactly 20 passengers on the ship. If the first 19 seats were taken by averaged sized men and the last seat was taken by a fat over weighted lady how come the submarine sank? (Answered by Braindead)

20. Whats round, but not always around.
Its light sometimes is dark sometimes
Everyone wants to walk all over me.
What am I?
(Answered by Braindead)

21. A man walks into the bar, and asks the barkeep for a drink of water. The barkeep pulls out shotgun, and yells "Get the hell out of my bar!" The man thanks the barkeep and leaves.
Explain this situation.
(Answered by Braindead)

22. A woman decides to shoot her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Then after, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
(Answered by Braindead)

23. What is seen but not seen, heard but not heard, felt but not felt... what am I

24. Why wasn't John able to take a photo of his mother with curlers? (Answered by Hypey)

25. What has a mouth but can't chew? (Answered by Hypey)

26. What stinks when living and smells good when dead? (Answered by Hypey)

27. You feed it, it lives, you give it something to drink, it dies. What is it?
(Answered by Hypey)

28. It has a golden head. It has a golden tail. but it hasn't got a body. What is it?

29. What kind of cheese is made backwards? (Answered by Hypey)

30. Runs smoother than any rhyme, loves to fall but cannot climb!. What is it?

31. A man was born in 1955. He's alive and well today at age 33. How is this possible?
(Answered by Hypey)
32. I soar without wings, I see without eyes.
I've traveled the universe to and fro.
I've conquered the world, yet I've never been anywhere but home.
Who am I?

33. A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?
(Answered by Hypey)

34. The beginning of eternity
The end of time and space
The beginning of every end,
And the end of every place
(Answered by Hypey)

35. You are in a room that is completely bricked in on all four sides, including the cieling and floor. You have nothing but a mirror and a wooden table in the room with you. How do you get out? (Answered by Hypey)

36. You are on an island in the middle of a lake. The lake is in a remote part of the country and there has never been a bridge connecting the island to the mainland.

Every day a tractor and wagon gives hay rides around the island. Puzzled as to how the tractor had gotten onto the island, you ask around and find out that the tractor was not transported to the island by boat or by air. Nor was it built on the island.

Explain how the tractor got there?

An old man wanted to leave all of his money to one of his three sons, but he didn't know which one he should give it to. He gave each of them a few coins and told them to buy something that would be able to fill their living room. The first man bought straw, but there was not enough to fill the room. The second bought some sticks, but they still did not fill the room. The third man bought two things that filled the room, so he obtained his father's fortune. What were the two things that the man bought?

I never was, am always to be,
No one ever saw me, nor ever will
And yet I am the confidence of all
To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball

A time when they’re green, a time when they’re brown,
But both of these times, cause me to frown.
But just in between, for a very short while,
They’re perfect and yellow, and cause me to smile!
What am I talking about here?

40. I come in different shapes and sizes. Part of me are curves, others are straight. You can put me anywhere you like, but there is only one right place for me.
What am I?
Answered by Hypey)

41. I am sometimes strong and sometimes weak, But I am nobody’s fool. For there is no language that I can’t speak, Though I never went to school.

42. We are little airy creatures, All of different voice and features. One of us in glass is set, One of us you’ll find in a jet; The other you may see in tin, And the fourth a box within. If the fifth you should pursue, It can never fly from you. What are we?

43. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, For what is beyond is what he or she seeks. What am I?

44. I'm not really more than holes tied to more holes; I'm strong as good steel, though not as stiff as a pole. What am I?

45. I am one with eight to spare, lest I lose my one. I'm not a number. What am I?

46. I am slim and tall, Many find me desirable and appealing. They touch me and I give a false good feeling. Once I shine in splendor, But only once and then no more. For many I am "to die for". What am I?

47. I cover what's real, hide what is true, but sometimes bring out the courage in you. What am I?

Music <3
A Day To Remember, Blink 182, Escape The Fate, Hollywood Undead, System of a Down, Taking Back Sunday.

Last edited by WaterCory; 07-20-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:49 AM
Bot Terminator

udds 308,481
Sent 1 thank(s)
Received 24 thank(s)
Fluffy has disabled reputation

1. Empty as space , Scary as a ghost, I appear every night What am I ?
Black.

2. The man was afraid to go because the man with the mask was there. Who is the man with the mask?
A dentist

3. Tear me off and scratch my head, once was red, is black instead
A match

4. A man was shot to death while in his car. There were no powder marks on his clothing, which indicated that the gunman was outside the car. However, all the windows were up and the doors locked. After a close inspection was made, the only bullet-holes discovered were on the man's body. How was he murdered?
The car is a convertable, he was shot through the open roof.

5. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
The third room.

6. A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?
The wife was pregnant and gave birth while the man was gone but died in the process. The stranger is the mans newborn child.

7. In the stronghold of the city sharp-edged swords, skilfully forged in the flame by smiths, bite deeply into me. I can but await a more fearsome encounter; it is not for me to discover in the city any of those doctors who heal grievous wounds with roots and herbs. The scars from sword wounds gape wider and wider; death blows are dealt to me by day and by night. What am I?
No idea, An Anvil?

8. Alive without breath, As cold as death, Never thirsty, Ever drinking, Clad in mail, Never clinking, Drowns on dry land, Thinks an island, Is a mountain, Thinks a fountain, Is a puff of air. What am I?
no idea.

9. A man went to a party and drank some of the punch. He then left early. Everyone else at the party who drank the punch subsequently died of poisoning. Why did the man not die? Please note that he did not add the poison. Also, nothing was added to punch after he left.
no idea.

10. A man is lying, stabbed to death, in his chateau during the dead of winter. The only clues to the mystery of his death are an open window, and a cup of bloody water at his bedside. How did he die?
No idea.

and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
I turn pancakes brown

no idea on that one either.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:54 AM
<3PoraElinu

udds 172,668
Sent 9 thank(s)
Received 38 thank(s)
shockdotd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
Black.
i would say the darkness lol
Old 07-19-2009, 09:12 AM
Bot Terminator

udds 308,481
Sent 1 thank(s)
Received 24 thank(s)
Fluffy has disabled reputation

I was thinking of darkness too but things like to hide in darkness so it might not be empty.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:24 AM

udds 420,659
widowmaker1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterCory View Post
Ok when I come across new Riddles I'll post them. Every one you get right is worth 100 or more UDD's.

8. Alive without breath, As cold as death, Never thirsty, Ever drinking, Clad in mail, Never clinking, Drowns on dry land, Thinks an island, Is a mountain, Thinks a fountain, Is a puff of air. What am I?
could this be a fish ?

"Every dead body that is not exterminated, gets up and kills, the people it kills get up and kill"

"zombies man, they creep me out"
Old 07-19-2009, 09:32 AM

Location: Sittin on the dock of the bay.............shooting zombies
udds 105,579
Braindead is an unknown quantity at this point

Black.

2. The man was afraid to go because the man with the mask was there. Who is the man with the mask?
A dentist

3. Tear me off and scratch my head, once was red, is black instead
A match

The car is a convertable, he was shot through the open roof.

5. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
The third room.

6. A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?
The wife was pregnant and gave birth while the man was gone but died in the process. The stranger is the mans newborn child.

7. In the stronghold of the city sharp-edged swords, skilfully forged in the flame by smiths, bite deeply into me. I can but await a more fearsome encounter; it is not for me to discover in the city any of those doctors who heal grievous wounds with roots and herbs. The scars from sword wounds gape wider and wider; death blows are dealt to me by day and by night. What am I?
An Anvil

A fish.

9. A man went to a party and drank some of the punch. He then left early. Everyone else at the party who drank the punch subsequently died of poisoning. Why did the man not die? Please note that he did not add the poison. Also, nothing was added to punch after he left.
the punch had ice cubes, which contained the poison, when the man drank, the ice cubes were still frozen but melted after he left?

10. A man is lying, stabbed to death, in his chateau during the dead of winter. The only clues to the mystery of his death are an open window, and a cup of bloody water at his bedside. How did he die?
an icicle came through the window, stabbed him, which he then pulled out and put in a cup and it then melted?

and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
I turn pancakes brown
NO!

My maps http://hosted.filefront.com/braindeadmm6

Last edited by Braindead; 07-19-2009 at 09:38 AM. Reason: new answer question 8
Old 07-19-2009, 09:37 AM

udds 55,839
Received 1 thank(s)
SARAN

I suck at riddels but I do know one

what is seen but not seen, heard but not heard, felt but not felt... what am I
<rancid> like, xbox?
Old 07-19-2009, 09:40 AM

udds 91,737
WaterCory

When I can be bothered I will mark of the ones that are right which most where said my Fluffy.

Fish is right Widow.

The Icicle part is very close BrainDead.

And I'll add more Riddles later. And send the UDD's out.

Music <3
A Day To Remember, Blink 182, Escape The Fate, Hollywood Undead, System of a Down, Taking Back Sunday.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:47 AM
<3PoraElinu

udds 172,668
Sent 9 thank(s)
Received 38 thank(s)
shockdotd

no idea.

could it be that the guy didn't drunk as much as the others?And cause of that the poison had no effect on him?
Old 07-19-2009, 09:48 AM

udds 174,508
Dave

and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
I turn pancakes brown

Uhhh... Jesus! Where's my UDDS!?!

I know music. All kinds. (: music is my favorite thing ever.